- Absence of intermediate bearing assemblies of the screw.
- Absence of special receiving boxes. Sludge from the shale shakers, hydrocyclones and centrifuges is removed through the sloping shoots of the cleaning equipment directly to the screw blades.
- To prevent freezing of conveyed materials the screw conveyer body is equipped with a steam jacket which enables to operate the conveyer under sub-zero temperatures.
- Sliding supports are designed to compensate thermal expansion.
- Simplified access to the bearing assemblies for repair and replacement of the bearings.
|Parameters/Model||KSh 16||KSh 20||KSh 25||KSh 32||KSh 40|
|Flow rate, gallon/hour, not less than||4226||5283||6604||8453||10566|
|Screw rotary speed, rpm.||40||40||45||42||40|
|Screw diameter, in||11.8||13.7||15.7||17.7||19.6|
|Screw thickness, in||0.23-0.39 (as agreed upon with Customer)|
|Installed electric motor power, HP||10.2|
|Electric motor supply voltage, V||380|
|Steam pressure in steam jacket, PSI (bar)||9.4 (0.65) — 116 (8) (as agreed upon with Customer)|
|Steam temperature, °С, not more than||140|
|One screw conveyer working part length, ft||11.15-53.8|
|Armoring of screw surface edge with wear-resistant materials||as agreed upon with Customer|
|Steam jacket body thermal insulation||as agreed upon with Customer|